1. INCREASED NUMBER OF FLOORS
Possibility to gain floors at the same building height (towers) and building volume.
2. LARGE SPAN AND GREAT ARCHITECTURAL FREEDOM
3. REDUCED SLAB THICKNESS
Thinner slabs but with equal loads and clearances, or bigger clearances with an equal thickness.
4. NO BEAMS BETWEEN PILLARS
Flat soffit for greater flexibility when installing systems.
5. REDUCTION IN THE NUMBER OF PILLARS – OPTIMISATION OF THE SECTION OF PILLARS
Facilitated use reallocation. Wider bays.
6. REDUCTION IN THE OVERALL LOAD OF THE STRUCTURE WEIGHING ON THE PILLARS AND THE FOUNDATION.
7. REDUCED FOUNDATIONS – LESS DEEP FOUNDATION EXCAVATION.
Lower costs for foundation excavations. Less excavation.
8. IMPROVED ACOUSTIC BEHAVIOUR
Less acoustic transmittance.